Acceptable Use Policy
for Our Apps
This is the Automation Consultants – Acceptable Use Policy for Clouds Apps to be used with Atlassian Cloud applications, and Power-Ups to be used with Trello.
We recommend that you subscribe to changes on this page using the ‘Watch’ functionality to be alerted to future changes in the Acceptable Use Policy.
Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using products (“Apps”, “Power-Ups”, “services”) operated by Automation Consultants Ltd (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Products provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the products. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services.
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services. This prohibition does not apply to security assessments expressly permitted by us
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPU capacity, memory, bandwidth, etc.), such as: Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage.
You may not use the products to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws), that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
- Attacking others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
- Doing any other thing which could cause damage to us or any third party.
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of access to the services.
In the case of excessive consumption of storage, we will notify you and give you the opportunity to reduce consumption. If you are unable to do so, we reserve the right to charge more for the services.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.